Unique and Painless Fundraising Ideas for Booster Clubs
If you are constantly bombarded by the fundraising efforts of every school, every sports league, and every other activity that your children are affiliated with; if you are as tired as I am of constantly opening your wallet, purchasing items you don't need or want for twice the price, and donating your precious free time then it is time to suggest some new ideas to the fundraising powers to be. There are great ways to raise funds for your organization that won't cost your members money or time they can't afford to donate. Many local and national businesses will donate generously each time your members shop or dine at their establishments and Recycling Fundraisers will pay your organization for items collected while you teach your children about protecting the environment!!
- Target's Take Charge of Education Program will donate 1% of all Redcard purchases to registered K-12 schools in the area. To date, Startzville Elementary is the only one on the list but any school can enroll. For program rules, click the link : https://www-secure.target.com/redcard/tcoe/home#tcoe_program_rules
- Goodsearch.com or E-scrip.com-enroll your organization in the program..have members enroll in the program and register their credit/debit cards, every time the member makes a purchase, either at a local participating business or on-line with hundred's of merchants, or dines at any participating restaurant, the group earns a percentage. Goodsearch members can also earn money just by searching the internet, use this link for more information about Goodsearch.com or to enroll your group, click here ; For E-scrip's group enrollment form click here or click this link for more information about E-scrip.com/e-scrip dining .
- Amazon Associates Program-receive 4% or more back from every purchase made by clicking on a link placed on the group's web-site, blog, or social network page. Have your member's and their relatives and friends visit your site before making any purchases on amazon.com and amazon will deposit money directly to your group's bank account monthly. For more info, click this link Amazon Associates Affiliate Program
- Recycling Fundraisers-collect old cellphones, iPods, laptops, cameras, and ink cartridges and send them postage free for money. See the list of items and prices paid for on one such site, recyclingfundraiser.com, by clicking here
- Fundraising.com- Fundraising.com helps tens of thousands of non-profit* groups raise millions of dollars each year for their good causes.
- Amazon Simple Pay-Add an Amazon Donation Button to your organization's site so family and friends can choose to contribute money in amounts as small as $1.00, $5.00, $10.00 or more in lieu of buying cookie dough or wrapping paper and your organization pays only a small processing fee per transaction allowing you to receive 95% or more of every donation unlike traditional product sales fundraisers. https://payments.amazon.com/help/Amazon-Simple-Pay/Integrating-with-Amazon-Simple-Pay/Amazon-Simple-Pay-Donations
- Fundrazr- Another donation button option but for your social networking pages too! Create a FundRazr project for free. Start raising money and awareness in just minutes. Share your project on Facebook, Twitter, Websites, blogs and via email. FundRazr’s deep social media integration makes it easy to engage supporters and grow your funding. Accept secure online payments by credit card, debit and PayPal account. Funds go straight to your PayPal account. You can access the money right away. https://fundrazr.com/create/new
- Friendship Powered Fundraising - The Friendship Powered Fundraising (FPF) app is the only event fundraising app that runs entirely within Facebook, the online community that over a billion friends around the world call home.Unlike all other products that simply link to or from Facebook, the app provides a remarkably different user experience. Running inside means never leaving the familiarity and comfort of Facebook.The Artez FPF app leverages the unique power of friends to help fund raise within Facebook for charity ride, walk or cycle campaigns; share information about fundraising targets; track progress and post updates and pictures about the events – all with just a few clicks - and without ever leaving Facebook. Friendship powered fundraising link
*Please feel free to share your great fundraising ideas on the Everything Canyon Lake Kids web-site Community Forum Page.
**Have an upcoming fundraiser you would like the community to be aware of? Submit the information via this link: Contact Us