Everything Canyon Lake Kids-Find a Local Babysitter Service makes it easy to locate a qualified and trustworthy person to care for your children when you can't be there.
- Canyon Lake Babysitters listed on our site
- are highly recommended by other local parents
- have provided proof of completion of an approved babysitting certification program as well as of a CPR/First Aid course
- maintain an A/B Honor Roll in school
- Sign a Babysitting Code of Conduct
- Must have written parental permission to be listed on our site and to babysit if under 18 years of age
**IF you are interested in becoming a certified babysitter, The American Red Cross offers an excellent certification course and regularly scheduled classes: For more info, Click Here . The local Girl Scouts offer a week long overnight summer camp program in babysitting and child-care as well.
Go ahead, make plans for a date night or a "girls" night out-Finally, a reliable place to find a sitter you can trust!
- Brianna Rivera
Certified Babysitter as well as in First Aid since 2011, Certification received from the Girl Scouts of Southwest TX
Oldest Sibling with younger twin brother and sister-very good with kids and sibling rivalry! Just E-mail email@example.com with your contact info and she will respond ASAP or message her on Facebook - just click the icon below!