- INTRODUCING… COMAL ISD ENRICHMENT CAMPS! Comal ISD teachers have developed intense camps designed for students, aged 8-12, interested in engineering, writing, history, or art. Each camp is from Mon-Fri from 9 am to 3 pm with your choice of at least 3 different sessions and locations
- Swimming Lessons at Canyon Lake High School both Level 1 and Level 2 lessons available. Classes held Monday thru Thursday, June 10-20, between 9 and 10 am
- Kid's Camps with so many choices! From Lego Engineering to Texas Cheer Camps, from Golf to Drama Camps, from Arts and Science Camps to "Busy Bodies" for the younger set. Camps vary in length, cost and location. Check out all the info at this link, scroll to pages 13-15 for the summer 2013 information
New Braunfels Parks and Recreation Summer Programs
- Camp Minnehaha is a Day Camp Program for kids ages 5-12 running every week between June 3-August 23 from 7:30 am to 6 pm at Landa Park Recreation Center. Kids will participate in arts and crafts, sports and games, nature and science, performing arts, cooking projects, special events and so much more! The camp is reasonably priced for parents who need a day care solution during the summer!
- Swim Lesson Programs are offered for every skill level using the highly regarded American Red Cross Learn to Swim and Longfellow’s Whales Tales programs. Their lessons start with a "parent/baby" program and increase in skill levels all the way up to junior lifeguard and fully certified life guard training. In addition, the Landa Park Dolphins Swim Team is a competitive team for all ages that want to get better at their competitive swim strokes, make new friends and stay in shape during the summer. The team practices Monday thru Friday in the AM and PM. Visit landaparkdolphins.org for more info about the swim team.
- They also offer a huge assortment of 2 to 4 hour week long programs for preschoolers, children, tweens, and teens that are age appropriate and very popular. The variety and number of programs is amazing and you can read all your choices in their comprehensive brochure: