Everything Canyon Lake Kids Community Pages
Moms-The Community pages are for you! There are so many wonderful people in this community and, as they say, "it takes a village"-No matter which "Super Mom" cape we put on in the morning-we all need some help and support once in a while and this area of the site is for networking and venting mom-style!
- Check out the Everything Canyon Lake Kids Community Forum on the next page-you can connect to other parents if you need to ask a question, your child forgot his homework, you need help with a ride to practice, and more...
- Do you need a babysitter but don't know any of the area teens? There is a whole page for Local Teenagers who are available and responsible sitters for you to look through! Am thinking of seeing if their are any other teens who want to post availability for odd jobs or services if there is enough interest generated!
- The Everything Fundraising information file attached has great ideas for painless fundraising; ways to raise money that don't put us in bankruptcy! Incentive programs that will pay us for purchases that we were going to make anyway or recycling fundraisers that help the environment AND pay us for the ink cartridges or broken electronics we send in plus may others!
- A Carpooling Form to see if there is any way to ease the driving burden we are all experiencing with active kids involved in multiple leagues or classes-we can save each other $$$ and wear and tear on our vehicles and stress-If you are interested-just right down what area of the lake you live near and what your needs are; for instance you may only want to participate randomly when you are in a pinch and need a friend OR if you want to arrange a pick-up/drop-off schedule for morning practice at the high school for the whole school year!! Let's help make each other's lives a little easier and NETWORK!
- There is a page for cool local businesses that we want to share or deals we couldn't resist; we could barter services-if you sew then I would gladly help you with your taxes; or if you love to bake but hate to weed the yard and I am just the opposite-let's swap :)